The DTX402 series electronic drums bring Yamaha quality and technology to a new level of affordability. The DTX432K is powered by the DTX402 module that features 287 professional acoustic drum and percussion sounds with Accent Articulation for dynamic expression. Play along to 10 songs and customize 10 kits to match your style. Or practice with interactive training functions featuring Voice Guidance.
The pads feature oversized 10″ ride, hi-hat and crash cymbals, the crash pad has choking function, the drum pads have been redesigned for greater playability, authenticity and durability. As far as hardware goes, the DTX432K includes a Yamaha FP6110 belt-drive bass drum pedal and a KP65 kick pad that provide an authentic kick drum feel. The remote HH65 hi-hat controller pedal allows “half-open” hi-hat sounds for expression usually found on much higher priced kits. A steel, 4 legged rack delivers a solid framework for your playing experience.
The free DTX402touch iOS & Android app allows the player to operate the training and editing functions of the kit on their smart device, making for a more user friendly experience. The DTX402 series is also compatible with the free RecnShare iOS app that allows you to practice, record and share your performance.
- The sounds combine years of experience creating authentic, top-quality drum sounds with 10 built-in drum kits.
- 10 built-in training functions and improve your groove and expression as a drummer.
- KP65 kick pad with Yamaha bass drum pedal and HH65 hi-hat controller provide expressive pedal action.
Size/Weight (Trigger Module)
- width: 269 mm
- Height: 147 mm
- Depth: 39 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Voices: Drum and percussion: 287, Keyboard: 128
- Drum Kits: 10 (all of which may be edited and overwritten)
- Tempo: 30 to 300 BPM (Tap Tempo and Voice Guidance functions)
- Beat: 1/4 to 9/4
- Connectors: SNARE, CRASH, HI-HAT CTL, KICK/PAD (mini stereo audio), TOM1, TOM2, TOM3, RIDE, HI-HAT(mini mono audio), USB TO HOST (type B), AUX IN (mini stereo audio), PHONES/OUTPUT (standard stereo audio), DC IN
- Power Supply: PA-130 (or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Power Consumption: 5 W