The Zoom LiveTrak L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage with the use of an iPad. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue.
Featuring 16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs, the L-20R can handle the most demanding stages. The L-20R offers two EFX busses and each channel includes a 3-band EQ, pan controls and compressor.
During your live performance, record 20 channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card, then transfer your tracks to your DAW for your final edit.
With six independent monitor outputs, the L-20R enables musicians to create their own custom mix. A dedicated output enables the FOH engineer to easily switch between monitoring the main and sub mixes.
With iPads, the FOH engineer and 6 musicians can control their own mix from anywhere in the venue.
With the LiveTrak L-20Rs Scene Recall feature, you can instantly recall up to nine different scenes with monitor mixes, EQ settings, effects, and more.
The L-20Rs versatile design provides easy access for plugging in your cables.
The L-20R is a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Route inputs to any DAW, streaming software, or iOS device*even while recording to an SD card.
In the Box:
- LiveTrak L-20R
- AD-19 AC Adapter
- BTA-1 Bluetooth Adapter
- Rack Ears
- Quick Guide
Number of Input and Output Channels:
- INPUTS: Mono (MIC/LINE): 16 | Stereo (LINE): 2
- OUTPUTS: MASTER OUT: 1 ? | MONITOR OUT: 6? | PHONES: 1
- MONO (MIC/LINE): Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks (XLR: 2 HOT, TRS: TIP HOT); Input gain | PAD OFF: +16 +60dB? | PAD ON: – 10 +34 dB | Hi-Z ON: +6 +50 dB; Input impedance? | XLR: 3 k O? | TRS: 10 k O /1 M O (when Hi-Z ON); Maximum input level | PAD OFF: 0 dBu (at 0 dBFS) | PAD ON: +26 dBu (at 0 dBFS); Phantom power | +48 V
- STEREO (LINE): Type: TS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks Maximum input level : +10 dBu
- MASTER OUT: Type: XLR jacks (balanced) | Maximum output level :+14.5 dBu? | Output impedance: 100 O
- MONITOR OUT AF (WITH BALANCED OUTPUT) CONNECTED TO MONITOR SPEAKERS: Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced)? | Maximum output level: +14.5 dBu? |Output impedance: 100 O
- MONITOR OUT A F (WITH UNBALANCED OUTPUT) CONNECTED TO HEADPHONES: Type: Standard stereo phone jacks? | Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 O? | Output impedance: 100 O
- PHONES: Type: Standard stereo phone jacks? | Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 O? | Output impedance: 100 O
- MASTER: 1
- MONITOR: 6
- SEND EFX: 2
- LOW CUT: 40600 Hz, 12dB/OCT
- EQ: HIGH: 10 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving? | MID: 100 Hz 8 kHz, ± 15 dB, peaking? | LOW: 100 Hz, ± 15 dB, shelving
- LEVEL SEGMENTS: 12
- EFFECTS | 20 TYPES
- EFX 1 Hall 1 (Reverb) ,Hall 2 (Reverb)?, Room 1 (Reverb)?,Plate (Reverb)?,Church (Reverb), DrumAmb (Reverb), GateRev (Reverb) ,Vocal 1 (Delay + Hall Reverb)?, Vocal 2 (Delay + Mono Reverb)? , Vocal 3 (Delay + Plate Reverb)
- EFX 2? Hall 3 (Reverb)? , Room 2 (Reverb) , Spring (Reverb)? ,Delay (Delay)? ,Analog (Delay)? , P-P Dly (Delay)? , Vocal 4 (Delay + Room Reverb)?, Chorus 1 (Stereo Chorus)? ,Chorus 2 (Mono Chorus)? ,Cho+Dly (Chorus + Delay)
- MAXIMUM SIMULTANEOUS RECORDING TRACKS: 22 at 44.1/48/96 kHz
- MAXIMUM SIMULTANEOUS PLAYBACK TRACKS: 20
- RECORDING FORMAT & SAMPLE RATES: WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo
- RECORDING MEDIA: 4 GB 32 GB SDHC cards (Class 10 or higher) | 64 GB 512 GB SDXC cards (Class 10 or higher)
- 44.1/48 KHZ: Recording: 22 channels? | Playback: 4 channels
- BIT DEPTH: 24-bit
- INTERFACE: USB 2.0
System Requirements for Audio Interface Mode:
- WINDOWS: OS: Windows® 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit) | CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster*?USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0** * Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD.? ** Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
- MAC: OS: macOS® 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 | CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster?USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0* * Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
- IPHONE/IPAD: OS: iOS 9 / 10 / 11 * Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter required.
- CLASS: USB 2.0 High Speed
- CLASS: USB 2.0 High Speed
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- FREQUENCY CHARACTERISTICS: 44.1 kHz: -1.0 dB, 20 Hz 20 kHz?96 kHz: -3.0 dB, 20 Hz 40 kHz
- EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE: Actual measurements: -128dB EIN (IHF-A) at +60dB/150O input
- DISPLAY: LCD with backlight (128×64 resolution)
- POWER: AD-19 AC adapter (DC12V 2A)
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 24 W maximum
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 438 mm (W) × 158.2 mm (D) × 151.7 mm (H)
- WEIGHT (MAIN UNIT ONLY): 2.49 kg
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.