The LiveTrak L-20 is the new digital console offering everything creators need to mix, monitor, and record complex productions. With 20 discrete audio channels and six individual custom monitor mixes, its built for bigger, bolder arrangements.
The LiveTrak L-20 is designed to mix bigger. It features 20 inputs (16 mono mic/line inputs and two stereo inputs), all with independent 3-band mid-parametric EQ. The 16 mono inputs offer stand-alone compressor control.
Record 20 discrete channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card. The LiveTrak L-20 captures pristine audio in resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz.* At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, the L-20 is equipped with our quietest and most advanced preamps ever. Mix down finished songs on the L-20 or transfer your discrete tracks to a DAW to perfect later.
With six independent monitor outputs for musicians, each output can have its own custom mix, complete with effects, that can easily be switched from a powerful headphone output, to a balanced line output for stage monitors.
The LiveTrak L-20 features a dedicated 7th output for the FOH engineer. The sound engineer can monitor the main mix and any of the sub mixes, thus adjusting them to the musicians satisfaction.
Although the LiveTrak L-20 is designed to work as a stand-alone recording and mixing console, it can also be used as a 22-in/4-out USB audio interface. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs to any DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card. Additionally, audio can be routed from your computer into the L-20 to be mixed with your live performance. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is supported as well.
The LiveTrak L-20 offers wireless control* via a free iOS mobile app featuring most onboard functions, including Fader Levels and Modes, Scenes, EQ, EFX sends, returns, parameters, and more. You can even manage your Effects Library and Scene Library right from your device. Control it all on either large Monitor Out view with a mini transport, or a mini Monitor Out view with expanded Transport controls. * Zoom Bluetooth adapter (ex. BTA-1) required. Communication at up to 10 meters is possible in an unobstructed indoor space with BTA-1 units. Compatible with all iPad Air models, iPad Mini 2 and later, iPad Pro, and iPad (2017), running iOS 10.3.3 or newer.
In the Box:
- LiveTrak L-20
- AD-19 AC Adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Quick Guide
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- 48V phantom power
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1-2)
- 26dB pad (channels 3-16)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Solo buttons for individual channels
- Variable frequency low-cut control
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Two effect busses
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Pre-record function
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
- Automatic power-save function
Number of Input and Output Channels:
- INPUTS: Mono (MIC/LINE): 16 Stereo (LINE): 2
- OUTPUT: MASTER OUT: 1 MONITOR OUT: 6 PHONES : 1
- MONO (MIC/LINE): Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks (XLR: 2 HOT, TRS: TIP HOT) Input gain : PAD OFF: +16 +60dB| PAD ON: – 10 +34 dB |Hi-Z ON: +6 +50 dB Input impedance: XLR: 3 k O | TRS: 10 k O /1 M O (when Hi-Z ON) Maximum input level: PAD OFF: 0 dBu (at 0 dBFS) | PAD ON: +26 dBu (at 0 dBFS) |Phantom power +48 V
- STEREO (LINE): Type: TS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks | Maximum input level : +10 dBu
- MASTER OUT: Type: XLR jacks (balanced) | Maximum output level :+14.5 dBu | Output impedance: 100 O
- MONITOR OUT AF (WITH BALANCED OUTPUT) CONNECTED TO MONITOR SPEAKERS: Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced) | Maximum output level: +14.5 dBu | Output impedance: 100 O
- MONITOR OUT A F (WITH UNBALANCED OUTPUT) CONNECTED TO HEADPHONES: Type: Standard stereo phone jacks |Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 O |Output impedance: 100 O
- PHONES: Type: Standard stereo phone jacks|Maximum output level: 42 mW + 42 mW at 60 O |Output impedance: 100 O
- LOW CUT: 40600 Hz, 12dB/OCT
- EQ: HIGH: 10 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving | MID: 100 Hz 8 kHz, ± 15 dB, peaking | LOW: 100 Hz, ± 15 dB, shelving
- LEVEL SEGMENTS: 12
- EFFECTS | 20 TYPES: EFX 1 Hall 1, Hall 2, Room 1, Plate, Church , DrumAmb , GateRev, Vocal 1 , Vocal 2 , Vocal 3; EFX 2 Hall 3, Room 2, Spring Delay, Analog P-P Dly , Vocal 4, Chorus 1, Chorus 2
- MAXIMUM SIMULTANEOUS RECORDING TRACKS: 22 at 44.1/48/96 kHz
- MAXIMUM SIMULTANEOUS PLAYBACK TRACKS: 20
- RECORDING FORMAT: WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo
- RECORDING MEDIA: 4GB32GB SDHC cards (Class 10 or higher) , 64GB512GB SDXC cards (Class 10 or higher)
- 44.1/48 KHZ: Recording: 22 channels | Playback: 4 channels
- BIT DEPTH: 24-bit
- INTERFACE: USB 2.0
- CLASS: Mass storage: USB 2.0 High Speed
System Requirements for Audio Interface Mode:
- WINDOWS: OS: Windows® 8.1 / 10 (32bit/64bit) | CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster* | USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0** * Operation is not guaranteed with CPUs from Atom, Celeron or Pentium series or CPUs made by AMD. ** Only USB host controllers with Intel Chipsets are supported. Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
- MAC: OS: macOS® 10.14 / 10.15 / 11 | CPU: Intel® Core i3 or faster | USB: USB 3.0/USB 2.0* * Operation is not guaranteed when used with USB hubs or expansion cards.
- IPHONE/IPAD: OS: iOS 9 / 10 / 11+ * Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter required.
- CLASS: USB 2.0 High Speed
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY: 44.1/48/96 kHz
- FREQUENCY CHARACTERISTICS: 44.1 kHz: -1.0 dB, 20 Hz 20 kHz | 96 kHz: -3.0 dB, 20 Hz 40 kHz
- EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE: Actual measurements: -128dB EIN (IHF-A) at +60dB/150O input
- DISPLAY: LCD with backlight (128×64 resolution)
- POWER: AD-19 AC adapter (DC12V 2A)
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 24 W maximum
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 445 mm (W) × 388.4 mm (D) × 82.6 mm (H)
- WEIGHT (MAIN UNIT ONLY): 3.71 kg
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.