The OS-2 gives players a choice of overdrive or distortion or lets them combine both–all in a single compact pedal. Its distortion maintains the subtle nuances of single-coil guitar pickups.
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both “over-the-top” distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: COLOR knob, DRIVE knob, TONE knob, LEVEL knob,Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery) REDUCTION indicator
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN jack,
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 12 mA
- Expected battery life: Carbon: Approx. 38.0 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 61.5 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner’s manual Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”) Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Size and Weight: Width: (73 mm) 2-7/8 inches, Depth: (129 mm) 5- 1/8 inches, Height: (59 mm) 2- 3/8 inches, Weight (including battery): (410 g) 15 oz.
Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu