Designed for smooth, natural vocal reproduction, ATM510 dynamic handheld microphone features a cardioid capsule that reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, maximizing isolation from other sound sources and minimizing feedback. It is equipped with a rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response, and has specially designed internal shock mounting for reduced handling and stage noise.
The microphones durable, all-metal construction ensures long-lasting performance, while its multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity. Each microphone comes with an AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp, a 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter, and a soft, protective pouch.
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Tailored for smooth, natural vocal reproduction
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Rare-earth magnet for improved output and transient response
- Excellent off-axis rejection for minimum feedback
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Weight: 258 g (9.1 oz)
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.