Whether youre looking for a USB microphone for vlogging, podcasting, or a simple recording solution for voice-oversor your home studioyou want a microphone that will make your voice stand out. Revelator is designed to deliver polished, professional-sounding results with ease. Create with confidence right from the start.
No matter your application, Revelator has you covered with three different pick-up patterns for maximum flexibility:
- For voice-overs or performances when youre recording solo, use Cardioid Mode to pick up the sound you want and remove the sounds you dont.
- Doing an interview? Change to Figure 8 Mode to use one side of the mic for the interviewer, and the other for the guest.
- When youre ready for a round table discussion, switch to Omnidirectional Mode to pick up sound all the way around the microphone.
Whatever your application, Revelator will adapt to fit your needs.
- Type: Mono Condenser
- Polar Patter: Cardioid, Bi-directional (Figure 8), Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB);: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1mV/Pa
- Max SPL: 110 dB <3% THD
- Type: 1/8″ TRS active stereo
- Power Output (RMS): 22.6 mW (16O)
- THD: 0.008%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16O
- Dynamic Range: 77.5 dB
- Type: USB-C compatible USB 2.0
- Sample Rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz (?Note: 44.1 and 48 kHz only on macOS while in Multi Mode)
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power: USB Bus Power
- Hardware Controls: Direct Monitor, Mic Gain, Headphone Level, Mute, Preset Select
- Software Controls: Mic Gain, Pattern Select, Monitor Mix, Preset Management
- Onboard DSP: PreSonus Fat Channel: High Pass Filter, Noise Gate, 3 Compressor models, 3 EQ models, and Limiter , Voice Effects: Comb Filter, Delay, Doubler, Ring Modulator, Vocoder, Reverb
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.875″ x 5.125″ x 5.125″ (225 x 130 x 130 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. (0.73 kg)