Eras is a no apologies, high-gain distortion thats ready to chug, shred, and palm mute with tight response and multiple clipping options. Use the Blend knob at max for a full distortion onslaught or roll back the Blend knob to creatively stack and mix other dirt pedals placed in front of Eras. Great for bassists that want to blend in their dry signal as well. Anywhere you set it, the Eras is ready to deliver a diverse world of speaker ripping sounds.
Think of each position as a different flavor of the pedal. Blend in dry signal or other pedals in combination with the gain states for a near-infinite amount of distortion sounds.
- Tight mode with a slight mid-cut, LED hard clipping, and internal volume control. Fastest response, great for palm muting.
- Tight mode with a slight mid-cut and silicon hard clipping. Smooth with added compression.
- Dual clipping mode with a slight mid-cut and both silicon and LED hard clipping. Rich & full with added sustain.
- Rhythm mode with a deeper mid-cut, LED hard clipping, and internal volume control. Scooped mids, tight response.
- Rhythm mode with a deeper mid-cut and silicon hard clipping. Rhythmic, warm and full.
- The Eras comes in a transparent red enclosure color with yellow, cream and black ink. Artwork features a stoic four horned, winged bull illustrated by Adam Forster.
- 9V DC, center negative, 100mA min 4.77 x 2.9 x 2.3 inches.
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals.
- Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended. Power supply not included.
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.