Inside the StudioLive 32R, youll find the dual-core PreSonus® FLEX DSP Engine powering 40 mixing channels, 22 mix buses, and 270 simultaneous processors, including 4 stereo reverberation systems and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus. This is a true 32-channel digital mixer that can comfortably fit in any size rig. Simply connect it to a standard wireless router and control every mix parameter from your iPad®, Android tablet, or Windows® Touch computer using UC Surface. UC Surface was designed to make mixing on a touch screen as intuitive as mixing on faders but with the benefit of allowing you to mix front-of-house from anywhere in the venue.
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus® FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 36 input-channel digital rack mixer
- 26 mix buses
- 386 simultaneous processors
- State Space Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64×64) recording over USB
- Onboard stereo SD recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB networking onboard (64×64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad®, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians monitor mix under their fingers with QMix®-UC (included) for iOS® or Android
- Capture® 3.0 multitrack software included
- Advanced Studio One® integration (Studio One Artist Included)
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.