Does your young student love playing their trombone? Do they want to continue learning and expanding their skills? They need a series that grows with them. The Allegro trombone series by Yamaha is perfect for just that! As your young student grows and gains more skills they are going to outgrow their old model just as they would outgrow shoes! With the Allegro series they can get the next model up when they outgrow the old one. This is a high quality series of trombone highly recommended by band teachers all over the country. You get great quality at a economic sensitive price and its backed by the well-known Yamaha name. Save yourself the trouble of having to go out and trombone shop each time your student grows out of the old model. The YSL-548GOAL has an 81/2″ gold brass bell which produces a warm, rich tone and has a beautiful yellow brass body. The Willis Music name has been trusted since 1899 and our customers have been our number one priority since then! We make sure your product is in stock and ready to ship. You can also take advantage of our free extended warranty and free shipping. Shopping has never been easier!
- Gold brass bell: The Allegro trombone features an 8?”gold brass bell. Gold brass produces a warm, rich tone.
- Mechanical linkage: Using a mechanical linkage on a rotor valve gives it strong smooth operation.
- Bell construction: Made of sheet brass and hand formed, the Allegro trombone’s bell produces a markedly improved resonance.
- Open Wrap: The open wrap has a more open feel and quicker response while using the F-attachment.
- Key:Bb / F
- Bell: 8 1/2″ gold brass bell
- Bore: .547″
- Wrap: Open wrap
- Linkage: Mechanical linkage
- Inner Slide Material: The inner slide material of the Allegro trombone is chrome-plated nickel silver.
- Outer Slide Material: The outer slide material of the Allegro trombone is yellow brass.
- Clear Epoxy Lacquer: Microscopic, electronically-charged particles of lacquer are attracted to and deposited evenly on the surface of the instrument carrying the opposite charge. The sound produced is a solid, somewhat harder sound than silver-plate finishes.