The Yamaha DM3 Standard Digital Mixing Console is a state-of-the-art audio mixing solution designed for professional sound engineers and musicians. With its advanced digital technology and intuitive interface, the DM3 offers unparalleled control and flexibility in managing audio signals. The console features a comprehensive set of tools and functions, including multiple input channels, built-in effects, EQ and dynamics processing, and extensive routing options. Its high-resolution touch screen display allows for easy navigation and parameter adjustment, while the physical controls provide tactile feedback for precise adjustments during live performances or studio recording sessions. The Yamaha DM3 combines cutting-edge digital processing with the renowned Yamaha sound quality, delivering exceptional audio clarity and fidelity. Whether used in concert venues, recording studios, or broadcast facilities, the DM3 sets a new standard for digital mixing consoles, empowering audio professionals to create stunning and immersive soundscapes. Willis Music, with its long-standing dedication to music education and passion for providing top-quality instruments and resources, is a trusted partner for musicians and can help guide you in making the right choice for your musical needs.
- ? A legacy of sonic purity: Capable of sampling rates as high as 96 kHz the DM3 Series continues the Yamaha legacy of sonic purity, offering you the perfect canvas for mixing, recording, live streaming, or even installed applications from a company that knows how to create music.
- ? Simple. Intuitive. Powerful: Built to make mixing easy the console encourages the engineer to focus on the music, utilizing a best in class, 9 touchscreen and a single Touch and Turn knob for managing most of the operation.
- “? The most compact Dante-compatible console: the DM3 delivers high-quality 96kHz sound using 16 analog pre-amps and eight outputs with low latency, and matches perfectly with the new Tio1608-D2 I/O Rack for simpler, faster system setup.”
- ? Multiple ways to record and stream: 18×18 USB interface, 16×16 Dante Interface (DM3-D) and 2×2 recroding dirictly to a USB drive.
- ? DAW Remote for tactlie control of a variety of DAW software suites. DAW operations such as volume adjustment, play, and stop can be performed using the consoles faders and buttons as physical controllers for smooth operation.
- Input Channels: 16 Mono, 1 Stereo, 2 FX Return
- Buses: 1 Stereo, 6 Mix, 2 FX, 2 Matrix (Input to Matrix supported)
- Analog In: 16 Mic/Line (12 XLR + 4 XLR/TRS Phones Combo)
- Analog Out: 8 (XLR)
- Dante I/O (DM3-D only): 2 (etherCON : Primary/Secondary, 16 In/Out)
- Ethernet: 1 (RJ-45)
- USB to Host: 1 (USB Type-B)
- USB to Device: 1 (USB Type-A)
- Phones: 1 (TRS Phones)
- DC IN: 1 (XLR 4pin)
- User Interface: 9-inch multi-touch screen, 9 x 100mm Motorized fader (8 channels + 1 master), 1 x Rotary Encoder (Touch and Turn)
- PC (via USB to Host) (USB 2.0): Recording 18 track, Playback 18 track
- USB Storage Device: Recording 2 track, Playback 2 track
- Sampling rate: 96 kHz/48 kHz
- Power Requirements: DC24 V/2.5 A, PA-L500 (100 V-240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 43 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D) inches: 12.6 x 17.9 x 5.5
- Weight: 14.33 lbs
- Temperature Range: Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 40°C, Storage Temperature Range: -20 to 60°C
- Included Accessories: Owners Manual, Power Adapter (PA-L500, including power cord), CUBASE AI Download Information
- Optional Accessories: Rack mount kit RK-DM3, I/O RACK Tio1608-D2 (DM3-D only)
- Software: DM3 Editor, DM3 StageMix, MonitorMix, ProVisionaire Control/Touch
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.