Packed with professional vocal effects, built-in looper, and our new Formant Pedal, no matter what style you sing the V6 will take your music to the next level.
Perfect for live performance, you can easily activate effects and quickly recall your favorite settings.
The V6 is the only vocal processor to use an expression pedal for shifting the formant of your voice. The formant pedal can provide radical changes in vocal characteristics without changing the pitch, delivering an unprecedented level of creativity and exploration.
With 40 preloaded patches there are plenty of great sounds to choose from right out of the box. Or experiment and create and save your own.
An important component of the V6 is Zooms innovative SGV-6 mic. The SGV-6 is designed to isolate your voice by suppressing sounds from other instruments on stage. The mics vocal isolation enables the V6 to process your voice with unmatched accuracy.
In the Box:
- V6 Vocal Processor
- SGV-6 Shotgun Microphone*
- AD-16 AC Adapter
- Quick Guide
- Patch Memory List
- *XLR mic cable not included.
- V6 offers over 10 studio-grade effects
- Simultaneously use up to three vocal processors from the Voice, Harmony and Effect sections
- Includes highly directional SGV-6 shotgun microphone to isolate your vocal to allow enhanced processing
- Formant Shift pedal for adjusting your vocal character in real time
- Looper for recording up to 3:30.
- 40 preset patches created by professional vocalists and audio engineers
- 100 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Built-in compressor for optimizing input signal levels
- Built-in Enhancer for optimizing input signal frequencies via equalization and de-essing
- USB 2.0 audio interface capable of recording up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz
- USB port for firmware updates, power and audio recording
- Line output for connecting to external mixing consoles
- Headphone output with dedicated volume control
- Runs for 3.5 hours on four AA batteries
- Included AC adapter
- Optional expression pedal offers advanced control over effects parameters
V6 Vocal Processor:
- VOICE SECTION: 12 types
- EFFECT SECTION: 10 Types
- HARMONY SECTION: 5 Types
- NUMBER OF PATCH MEMORIES: 100
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY: 44.1 kHz
- A/D CONVERSION: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- D/A CONVERSION: 24-bit 128× oversampling
- SIGNAL PROCESSING: 32-bit
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20 Hz20 kHz (+1 dB/-3 dB) (200 kO load)
- DISPLAY: 2-digit 7-segment LED
- SGV-6: Directionality: Super cardioid (3 directional mic units) Sensitivity: 46 dB/Pa at 1 kHz (each mic unit)Maximum sound pressure input: 140 dBSPL
- MIC IN: XLR jack Input gain: +3 +40 dBMaximum input level: +4 dBuInput impedance: 3 kO or higher (1 kHz)Phantom power: +48 V
- OUTPUT: XLR jack Maximum output level: +8 dBuOutput impedance: 50 O (HOT-GND, COLD-GND, 1 kHz)100 O (HOT-COLD , 1 kHz)GROUND LIFT (switchable)
- PHONES: Stereo mini jack Maximum output level:20 mW + 20 mW (into 32 O load)
- EQUIVALENT INPUT NOISE (WHEN PHANTOM POWER OFF): 125 dBu or less (A-weighted, 150 O input, +40 dBu input gain)
- NOISE FLOOR (RESIDUAL NOISE): 75 dBu
- CONTROL INPUT: FP02 input
- POWER: AC adapter (9 V DC 500 mA, center negative) (ZOOM AD-16) 4 AA batteries (about 3.5 hours continuous operation time when using alkaline batteries)
- USB: Connector: Micro USB Audio interface operation: 2-in/2-out USB2.0 Full Speed, 44.1 kHz, 16/24/32-bit Power can also be supplied through the USB port. When using a cable designed only for power, other USB functions cannot be used.
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 181 mm (D) × 320 mm (W) × 77 mm (H)
- WEIGHT: 1.56 kg (excluding batteries)
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.