The Zoom G1 FOUR and G1X FOUR feature over 70 effects and amp models, looper and drum machine. Plus, access ZOOM Guitar Lab?s additional library of downloadable effects. Plug in and be amazed!
The G1X FOUR comes with ZOOM?s expression pedal, which provides control over effects such as volume, wah, delay and pitch.
Both pedals have more than 60 traditional and boutique effects, including ring modulator, pitch-shifting delay and even sitar simulation.
With ZOOM Guitar Lab, explore an endless world of patches, effects and more. And with its ability to manage and backup all of your patches, you can experiment and create endless combinations.
Play along with 68 great-sounding rhythm patterns in different time signatures, including 4/4, 3/4 and more.
The built-in looper can record up to 30 seconds of playing, allowing you to create dynamic, multi-part arrangements.
Your patches and level settings are instantly backed up when using the Auto Save function, ensuring you never lose your latest creation.
Seamlessly switch up your sounds during live shows using either of 2 performance modes. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting the patch your currently playing. STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off with the tap of your foot.
The G1 FOUR/G1X FOUR?s control panel is also designed for hands-on, desktop use. Dial in tones and adjust level settings with absolute precision to craft your perfect sound.
The G1 FOUR/G1X FOUR runs on just four AA batteries. Alternatively, it can be powered using the optional Zoom AD-16 AC adapter or via USB bus power.
In the Box:
- G1 Four or G1X Four Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Quick Guide
- AA Batteries (x4)
- Patch List
- G1 FOUR offers over 60 built-in effects
- G1X FOUR offers over 70 built-in effects
- 13 amp models for simulating classic rigs
- Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together in any order
- Looper for recording up to 30 seconds / 64 beats of CD-quality audio with seamless start and end times
- ZOOM Guitar Lab software for creating, editing and managing effects and patches
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns which can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- 50 memory locations for storing user-created patches
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Input jack accepts standard mono guitar cable (both active and passive instruments supported)
- Auxiliary input jack for connection of personal music players
- Output jack for connection to amp or headphones
- Runs on 4 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of 18 hours
- USB port for firmware updates, power and connection to ZOOM Guitar Lab
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF SIMULTANEOUS EFFECTS: 5
- USER PATCHES: 50
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY: 44.1 kHz
- A/D CONVERSION: 24-bit, 128? oversampling
- D/A CONVERSION: 24-bit, 128? oversampling
- SIGNAL PROCESSING: 32-bit
- DISPLAY: 128×32 dot matrix LCD
- INPUT: Standard mono phone jack | Rated input level: -20 dBu | Input impedance (line): 470 kO
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack | Rated input level: -10 dBu | Input impedance (line): 1kO
- OUTPUT: Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone) | Maximum output level: Line +2 dBu (10 kO or more output impedance) | Headphones 17 mW + 17 mW (32O load)
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.