The TreeWorks 6″ Studio-Grade Triangle is made from a single piece of high-carbon steel that produces a clear, icy ‘ting’, aided by a small choir of other high-pitched overtones. This small triangle is best suited for the most delicate of moments.
- Made in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger triangle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin zinc surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each triangle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.)
- Wooden triangle holder & 8″ professional beater included