The BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects, including new “Rise” and “Fall” modes for unique, unidirectional phasing. Syncing these phasing effects is as simple as tapping the pedal to the desired tempo, while an optional expression pedal provides realtime control of the PH-3’s Rate, Filter and Tempo.
- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing
- New “Rise” and “Fall” modes create unidirectional phasing
- Includes classic multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
- Realtime control of Rate via optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: STAGE switch, RES(Resonance) knob, DEPTH knob, RATE knob, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, EXP/CTL jack: 1/4-inch stereo phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Carbon: Approx. 2 hours, Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner’s manual Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”) Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
- Size and Weight: Width: (73 mm) 2-7/8 inches, Depth: (129 mm) 5- 1/8 inches, Height: (59 mm) 2- 3/8 inches, Weight (including battery): (420 g) 15 oz.