Route one signal to two outputs or two inputs to one output. Then choose A, B or A and B combined. LED’s show you which signal is active. One 9V battery or optional 9V adapter required for LED indication only. Cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty.
- Route one signal to two outputs or two inputs to one output
- Choose A, B or A and B combined
- LEDs show you which signal is active
- Unit is passive and true bypass and will work without battery (One 9-volt battery is required for LED indication only)
- Powers from 9V battery (for LEDs) or optional Morley 9V Adapter
- Cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and two-year warranty
Remember buying from Willis Music includes our Music Money program that earns you 2% back on all your purchases, a FREE extended Warranty, and FREE shipping on orders over $99. Apply for up to 24 months of 0% financing above!
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.