Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions less mundane and more musical. Theres a Rhythm Coach function with an onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other handy tools to make learning fun and effective.
The Note Mixing function allows you to instantly create a variety of beats by adjusting the levels of five different note values. Front-panel sliders, buttons, and a large rotary dial provide instant, hands-on access to edit parameters. Select four different click sounds, including a human voice-counting sound that will help you know your place in the bar. The DB-90 is also equipped with realistic PCM drum patterns, for developing your accuracy and rhythmic feel effectively.
Expand your rhythmic horizons with Rhythm Coach. This innovative follow-along feature has four training modes to help build your accuracy, speed, and endurance. With the DB-90s onboard microphone, you can use the Rhythm Coach functions with acoustic drums, or plug a Roland V-Pad into the Trigger input. Play along, and chart your progress.
Drummers can connect to the DB-90 via Roland V-Pads or the internal microphone. Guitarist and bassist can directly plug into the DB-90 without any other gear required, and monitor via connected headphones practically any type of instrumentalist can benefit from the DB-90s features. And for those who wish to sync to an external sequencer for more elaborate accompaniment, they can do so with the DB-90s MIDI input. This stage-oriented feature is especially useful for drummers.
- Quick rhythm customizing with Note Mixing function, dozens of play-along drum patterns also built in
- Dedicated sliders, buttons, rotary dial, and large backlit LCD for user-friendly operation
- 4 metronome (including human voice) sounds
- Reference Tone function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Practice with the Rhythm Coach by connecting a V-Pad (optional) rubber pads and acoustic drums can also be detected via built-in mic
- Direct connection with guitar and bass, plus headphone monitoring
- Footswitch control for hands-free play/stop, and MIDI input for sync to external sequencers
- MetronomeTempo: 30-250 (Accuracy: ±0.1%) BEAT: (BEAT1) 19, (BEAT2) OFF/19 PATTERN: 8-BEAT x 4, 16-BEAT x 3, SHUFFLE x 3, FUNK x 2, JAZZ x 2, BLUES, TECHNO, HOUSE, COUNTRY, REGGAE, CLAVE 3-2, CLAVE 2-3, SALSA, RUMBA, BOSSA NOVA, SAMBA, WALTZ, TANGO, MAMBO, CHACHACHA, MARCH (30 kinds)
- RHYTHM COACH: Time Check, Quiet Count, Gradual Up/Down, Step Up/Down
- Reference Tone: Reference Pitch: A4=438 Hz-445 Hz (1 Hz steps) Reference Tone Range: C2-B6 (5 octave, 12 semitone)
- Memory: Metronome: 50 Reference Tone: 10
- Auto Power Off function: Turns unit off after 60 min
- Indicators: LCD Display, Tempo Indicator LED x 2
- Connectors: TRIG IN jack START/STOP jack MEMORY UP/DOWN jack MIDI IN connector PHONES jack x 2 (Stereo 1/4″ phone type, Stereo miniature phone type) INPUT jack AC ADAPTOR jack
- Power Supply: DC-9V: Dry Battery (6LR61/9V, 6AM6/9V) or AC adaptor (PSA series)
- Current Draw: 85 mA or less (with reference tone sounding) 190 mA or less (with signals input to the INPUT jack)
- Accessories: Dry Battery (6LR61 (9V) Type) Soft case Owner’s Manual Boss nut (M8)