The Morning Glory is undoubtedly our most well-known overdrive pedal, winning more awards and receiving more accolades than any of our other designs. We worked hard to make it one of the most transparent overdrives out there. When you want to add some mid- to low-level grit to your crystal-clean tone, use your Morning Glory. When you want to boost a crunchy tone into thicker sustain, use your Morning Glory. When you need to add tube-like touch response to a less-than-ideal amp, use your Morning Glory. When you need to switch between two gain levels on the fly…you get the idea.
TRULY TRANSPARENT TONE The best way to explain the Morning Glory is that it delivers all the tonal and responsive nuance that your amp is missing, and nothing that your tone already has. Its difficult describing a pedal that can be set to have little effect on your tone. So just plug into our Morning Glory overdrive for yourself. Then youll understand.
- Gain control sweeps from completely clean to rock n roll
- Tame high end on brighter rigs with the side-mounted bright-cut switch
- Increased headroom and output for use as a full-frequency boost
ON-THE-FLY VERSATILITY An update for the Morning Glory V4 is moving the original’s front-mounted bright-cut switch to the side of the pedal and replacing it with a powerful boost circuit. And by pairing your Morning Glory V4 with the JHS Red Remote (sold separately), youre able to access the boost mid-song. Its like having two Morning Glorys in one pedalboard-friendly package.
- Switch to a more powerful sound with enhanced low end and grit
- Plug in your JHS Red Remote for switching between the two voices with the tap of your toe
- Handy LED changes from blue to red, indicating the status of the boost circuit
THIS PEDAL REQUIRES STANDARD 9V DC NEGATIVE POWER, CONSUMES 43MA, AND MEASURES 2.2″X4.8″X1.6″.