The Sterling by Music Man “”Luke”” features a ?push-push? 9V active boost, a roasted maple neck, a 5-way balanced switching, a classic ?V? contoured neck, and the Sterling by Music Man vintage tremolo to keep the player in total control. The Luke is available in Hazel Burst.
- Inspired by Steve Lukather’s masterful tone, the Luke features two Sterling by Music Man humbucking pickups, an active 12dB push-push boost, and 5-way pickup selector for a dynamic range of tonal combinations.
- Featuring a roasted maple neck and rosewood fingerboard with locking tuners, the Luke was designed from all angles for a versatile performance.
- Model: LK100
- Body Color: Hazel Burst
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.5″” (64.8cm)
- Neck Radius: 12″” (30.5cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65″”(42mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: White Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag