The modern players classic guitar just got an upgrade — now featuring a roasted maple neck and locking tuners, the Cutlass is loaded with everything you need for playability and convenience. The guitar also features a vintage style tremolo, an oversized 4 + 2 headstock for a straight string-through angle, and an HSS or SSS configuration with 5 way switching.
- ROASTED MAPLE NECK & LOCKING TUNERS: The Cutlass CT50HSS features a roasted maple neck and locking tuners, delivering durability and an incredibly satisfying playing feel in one.
- HSS PICKUP CONFIGURATION: Developed with the versatility of the modern player in mind, the Cutlass CT50HSS comes equipped with three Sterling by Music Man designed pickups (1-humbucker/2-single coils) for a diverse range of tonal options.
- Model: CT50HSS
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Vintage Cream (VC)
- Bridge: Vintage Tremolo
- Pickguard: Black (VC)
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12″ (30.5 cm)
- Frets: 22 frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.65″ (42 mm) at Nut, 2.24″ (57 mm) at Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple (VC)
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HSS
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: N/A