POD Go and POD Go Wireless amp and effects processor get you on the road to ultimate tone via their ultra-portable and lightweight design, simple plug-and-play interface, and best-in-class tones.
- SIMPLE USER INTERFACE – A streamlined plug-and-play interface and simple and intuitive workflow make POD Go exceptionally easy to use. Choose, edit, and control sounds using the large color LCD screen, five push encoders, eight footswitches, and a multi-function expression pedalplus add a second expression pedal or two external footswitches for even more real-time control.
- PORTABILITY – Remarkably light, compact, and portable, the POD Go guitar processor easily fits into any backpack, making it the perfect companion for short tours, fly dates, and rehearsals.
- GO WIRELESS – POD Go Wireless features a built-in Relay wireless receiver and comes with a Relay G10TII transmitter. Move without restrictions and play where the vibe is right.
- ESSENTIAL I/O – Audio connections include balanced stereo outputs, a duplicate amp out that can be tapped before the Cab/IR block, a stereo effects loop, a headphone jack, and even a USB port for accessing the 4-in/4-out audio interface.
- RECORDING INTERFACE – A professional-quality onboard 4×4 24bit/96kHz USB audio interface makes it easy to record directly to your computer. Re-amping tracks is also a breeze, enhanced by the ability to load third-party speaker cabinet IRs.
- THIRD-PARTY IR LOADING – Third-party speaker cabinet impulse responses (IRs) may be loaded and incorporated into the signal chain of any preset, providing nearly unlimited additional options when crafting tones.