The Catalyst® family includes three dual-channel combo amplifiers that perform like traditional guitar ampswhile providing the increased versatility of modern amplifiers. From the 200-watt Catalyst 200, capable of holding its own on nearly any stage, to the 60-watt Catalyst 60, which is perfect for practice, recording, and performing in small venuestheres a Catalyst amp for every player. Catalyst amplifiers offer six Original Amp Designsranging from pristine clean to modern high-gaincrafted using our renowned HX® sound design techniques to ensure exceptional tone and feel. These powerful and sturdily constructed combos are equally suited for stage or studio use, and feature an XLR line output and a 4-channel USB recording interface. Also included are Boost circuits customized for each amp type, a dedicated Reverb section with six reverb types, 18 additional effects, an effects loop, a Power Amp input for using Catalyst as a powered speaker, MIDI capabilities, and power attenuation options for playing at any volume. The free Catalyst Edit app for desktop and mobile devices provides deep editing capabilities. Add an optional LFS2 footswitch for even more flexibility, and an optional cover to protect your combo.
The Catalyst 200 combo amplifier operates like a traditional guitar amp, while providing the increased versatility of a modern amp, and features six Original Amp Designs crafted using our renowned HX sound design techniques.
- Six original amplifiers ranging from pristine clean to modern high-gain, all crafted by the Line 6 sound design team employing our celebrated HX technology.
- At the heart of Catalyst amps are a familiar set of volume, gain, tone, and reverb controls, while just under the hood are numerous effect and other options.
- Provides a professional connection to P.A. and recording systems. Includes a Ground Lift switch.
- Each amp features a custom Boost. Adjust the boost amount and switch the boost on/off using the dedicated Boost knob and button.
- Select one of six reverb types. Adjust the reverb amount and switch the reverb on/off using the dedicated Reverb knob and button.
- Choose from six types each of Modulation, Delay, and Pitch effectsall drawn from our celebrated HX and Legacy effects libraries.
- Insert external effects and other devices into your signal chain using the Effects Loop.
- Provides half power, 0.5 watt, and speaker Mute options for reduced volume with minimal tone variation.
- Use Catalyst as a powered speaker by bypassing the preamp. Perfect for use with amp modelers and simulators.
- Use this to connect to the Catalyst Edit app (Mac®, PC, iOS®, Android) and to the onboard audio interface, which provides 4 channels (4in/4out) at 24-bit, 44.1/48kHz.
- Catalyst 100 and 200 receive Program Change (channel/preset selection) and Continuous Controller messages via 5-pin DIN. Catalyst 60 supports MIDI over USB-B.
- The 2-button LFS2 is a roadworthy metal latching footswitch that provides remote control of Channel and Effect on/off status. The Effect switch may be reassigned via the Catalyst Edit app. A ten-foot right-angle/straight TRS cable is included.
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.