An exciting new addition to the Streamliner Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stripped-down workhouse thats built to take a beating.
With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by BroadTron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin U-shaped profileideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
- Build: Solid Body
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner Solid Body
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Binding: None
- Body Back: Nato
- Body Top: Nato
- Body Depth: 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Bridge: Compensated Wrap-Around e
- Hardware Finish: Nickele
- Tailpiece: Wrap-Around e
- Tuning Machines: Die-Caste
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshelle
- Control Knobs: Gold Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Broad’Tron
- Neck Pickup: Broad’Tron
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Broad’Tron / Broad’Tron
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard