The Squier® Contemporary Stratocaster® HH FR brings modern features and bold aesthetics to an iconic Fender platform to satisfy todays most discerning and daring players. At the heart of this guitar is a pair of Squier SQR Atomic humbucking pickups whose 5-way switch includes coil-split options for versatile single-coil tones in the 2nd and 4th positions. The roasted maple neck was chosen for its optimal tone and stability, and a sculpted heel design allows for improved access all the way to the 22nd fret. High-performance components round out the feature list and include a double-locking tremolo by Floyd Rose® for rock-solid bends, and a set of sealed-gear tuning machines with split shafts for smooth tuning action and easy restringing. Eye-catching styling cues include stealthy black hardware and a sleek painted headstock with chrome logos for a premium look.
- Squier SQR Atomic humbucking pickups with coil-split options
- Double-locking tremolo system by Floyd Rose®
- Roasted maple neck
- Sculpted neck heel
- Painted headstock with chrome logos
- SQUIER® SQR ATOMIC HUMBUCKING PICKUPS: This model features Squier Atomic humbucking pickups for massive modern tone.
- ROASTED MAPLE NECK: With an articulate tone, optimal stability and a deep, rich color, roasted maple is a premium neck material.
- DOUBLE-LOCKING TREMOLO SYSTEM BY FLOYD ROSE®: A double-locking tremolo encourages extreme string bending effects while locking the strings in tune at the nut.
- SEALED DIE-CAST TUNING MACHINES WITH SPLIT SHAFTS: Sealed die-cast tuning machines have a smooth action for accurate tuning, and the split shafts make changing strings a breeze.
- SCULPTED NECK HEEL: This guitar is designed with a sculpted neck heel for improved access to the upper frets.
- 12 FINGERBOARD RADIUS: This fingerboard radius allows for low action and is especially well-suited to bending notes and soloing.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Squier® SQR Atomic Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Squier® SQR Atomic Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade, Special Switching: Position 1. Bridge Humbucking, 2. Bridge and Neck Single-Coil, 3. Bridge and Neck Humbucking, 4. Neck Single-Coil, 5. Neck Humbucking
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® by Floyd Rose® Double Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier® Asymmetrical
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: None
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.