Powered by a Player Plus PJ pickup set, the Player Plus Precision Bass? delivers the punch and growl that defines Fender bass tone. A 3-band active EQ provides precise tone shaping with switchable active/passive operation for ultimate flexibility. The Player Plus Precision Bass neck is sleek, fast, and smooth thanks to its silky satin finish, comfortable rolled edges on a 12? inch radius fingerboard, and modern ?C? backshape. A rock solid HiMass bridge provides sustain, resonance, and perfect intonation. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Precision Bass is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Precision Bass?
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Side Dots: Black
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Jazz Bass?
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Precision Bass?
- Pickup Configuration: PJ
- Switching: Pan Pot
- Bridge: Fender HiMass with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender? USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Color: Silver Smoke
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Player Plus
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.