Bliss cymbals have a warmth that seduces at low volume and thunders with a froth of dark undertones at more extreme volumes.
These cymbals come alive, shimmering and wobbling as if the mere touch of human hands excites the cymbal and it can?t wait to get its voice out there and sing. The undertones are warm, rich, dark with an edge of dragon?s breath. Each one is a unique, complex voice that will excite your imagination.
- Surface: micro lathed by hand
- Bow: low gentle bridge
- Bell: small, articulate, clear
- Weight: thin tapers at edge
- Hammering: hand hammered before and after lathing
- Wash: lots of full spectrum wash, quick decay
Stick: woody round attack