The sound is in your head. You’ve played countless instruments in search of the ultimate soul mate. Now you need an amp that will speak your sound to the audience. Thats where the SVT-3PRO comes in. Theres a reason this amp is a best sellerit delivers the goods! With up to 450 watts and the sweet sound of tubes, the SVT-3PRO is the top choice of rockers and funkmeisters around the globe.
Its all about tone. The SVT-3PROs Frequency control allows you to select the center frequency for the Midrange control, giving you a choice of five distinct voices for the Midrange. The center frequencies are 220Hz, 450Hz, 800Hz, 1.6kHz and 3kHz. And if thats not enough, you can use the 9-Band Graphic EQ to custom tailor your sound even more. Or use the EQ to set up a footswitchable second channel for your show-stopping bass solo.
The SVT-3PRO offers SVT tone and performance (with a few modern enhancements) in a convenient rackmount design. Moderate size, significant power and genuine Ampeg Round Sound everything a serious bassist needs. Dozens of the world-class artists depend on the SVT-3PRO to get the job done, day in and day out.
- Tube Drive Control
- 1/4 and Neutrik Speakon® Outputs
- Input Peak LED
- Input Pad and Bright Switch
- Mute Switch and Tuner Out
- RMS Power Output (8 Ohms): 275-Watts
- RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 450-Watts
- Preamp: Tubes (3 x 12AX7)
- Driver Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7
- Power Amp: Solid-State
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position
- Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes, Pre/Post with Ground Lift and Level
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 19 x 3.5 x 15.5
- Weight: 26 Pounds