Crafted in state-of-the-art factories and implementing Warwicks classic designs, DNA and components the RockBass Series offers high quality instruments at an entry-level price. Built to Warwicks strict specifications, each Rockbass is meticulously crafted and inspected before shipping to deliver the true Warwick experience.
The entire range of Warwick Rock Bass instruments feature the Warwick 2 Piece Bridge, with a break angle that provides optimum tone and intonation with each string being adjustable in seconds. The Just-A-Nut III is an innovation introduced by Warwick in 2007 and is the standard nut used for all series of Warwick and Rock Bass instruments.
The Warwick Rockbass Corvette $$ Bass Guitar is beautifully made and delivers plenty of that characteristic low growl for which Warwick basses are famous. As with all Warwick basses, the Rockbass Corvette $$ is crafted from premium tone woods throughout: an alder body, a maple neck and a wenge fingerboard. Dual humbucking pickups and four control knobs provide great tone and flexible control in the studio and on stage.
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fingerboard Radius: 20?
- Scale length: 34? (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8?
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4?
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7?
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver frets (Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: fretted and fretless
- Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape Top & Back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Ash body
- Pickups: Passive MEC MM-Style pickups
- Electronics: Active RockBass 2-way electronics
- Pot layout: Two Volume push/pull for selecting serial/parallel mode of pickups / tone control
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick Red Strings: 045? ? 105? (42200M)