The V62MRBK is the archetypal workhorse electric guitar, capable of providing a multitude of musical tones from its simple array of pickups and controls. However, in keeping with the Vintage ethos, the ICON Series features some deceptively future-proof design tweaks. Fixed bridges with three saddles are notoriously prone to intonation problems; the inclusion of the Wilkinson WTB bridge remedies this, allowing your leadwork and chord play to ring true all over the neck. Likewise, a ‘soft C’ profile allows unparalleled playability up and down the fretboard.
- Body: Eastern poplar body provides resonance, tone and correct weight comfort, enhanced with correctly radiused contoured body.
- Bridge: The Wilkinson WTB intonatable bridge featured on the Vintage V52 is a masterpiece of design, eliminating age-old intonation problems often found in three saddle, fixed bridge designs.
- Pickups: Pair of Wilkinson Single Coils for traditional tones combined with contemporary power, courtesy of a WVTN Alnico pickup at the neck and a WVTB Alnico in the bridge position.
- Controls: Single master Volume and Tone controls with three-way pickup selector switch.
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Deluxe WJ55S for increased tuning stability.
- Neck: Hard rock Maple with classic Vintage soft C profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard: Traditional 10″ radius Rosewood fingerboard provides positive feel and superior playability.
- Scale Length: 25.5″ / 648mm.
- Frets: 22 Medium profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V62.
- Nut: 43mm Graphite nut, smooth and friction free.
- Headstock: Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.