One of two Grand Concert 12-strings offered within our 300 Series, the cutaway 352ce features sapele back and sides paired with a Sitka spruce top. The lap-friendly body is a welcome antidote to the bigger body styles traditionally used for 12-strings; the result is more physically accessible option, especially with the 12-fret neck and slightly condensed 24-7/8-inch scale length. The smaller body makes it easy to set the strings in motion, and sonically, the controlled acoustic voice wont overpower a mix, making it a wonderful choice for adding 12-string texture to a recording or accompanying other instruments live. V-Class bracing brings an entirely new sonic dimension to this model, delivering enhanced volume and sustain while smoothing out intonation up and down the fretboard for a seamlessly musical sound. Compared to the mahogany-top 362ce, this spruce-top edition will tend to produce a slightly brighter sound, with appealing dynamic range and crisp articulation. Our onboard ES2 electronics capture all that natural 12-string detail for amplified playing applications. The guitar comes with a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
- A smaller-bodied guitar ideally suited for fingerstyle.
- The soundboard choice for most guitars, Sitka spruce produces a broad dynamic range and accommodates a versatile range of playing styles.
- One of the best all-around tonewoods there is, sapele will deliver for any playing style.
- The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitars dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- The Venetian cutaway is known for its soft, round lines. The sloping peak of the cutaway will vary depending on the shape of the guitar.
- A revolutionary design that balances the flexibility and stability of the top, V-Class bracing produces unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation.
- Scale Length: 24-7/8″
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Black
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2″
- Body Width: 15″
- Body Depth: 4 3/8″
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Satin
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat.: Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: Medium Brown Stain Back/Sides/Neck
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: no
- Neck Width: 1-7/8″
- Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: Black
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4″
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: None
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None