The TwinPlex TH53 offers the natural sound of the TwinPlex element combined with the ease of an ultra-light and fully adjustable headset frame. With an innovative clutch system, the TH53 headset allows for quick adjustment in boom arm length and pitchall with a simple turn of a knob. Plus, switchable sides and a durable 1.6 mm cable with redundant ground round out this professional headset that overachieves in reliability, audio quality, and comfort.
- Comfortable, lightweight, and fully adjustable headset for use in theater, broadcast, and speech applications
- Innovative clutch system allows for fast boom arm length and pitch adjustment
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevents sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Sound signature: Natural
- Sensitivity: Low
- Colors: Tan, Cocoa, Black
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F, MicroDot, NC (bare wire)
- Accessories: Ships with accessories and storage case
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.