If you’re a guitarist, you know how important it is to have the freedom and flexibility to create your own sound. The Zoom G3n / G3Xn Multi-Effects Processors remove any barriers in your way.
The G3n is a genre-defying multi-effects processor that gives you the versatility you need to experiment with new sounds and playing styles. Its built-in expression pedal(G3Xn), 80 second Looper, faithful amp and cabinet emulators, and extensive selection of effects and patches make it an essential addition to any pedalboard. With the G3Xn, breaking boundaries and achieving great sound has never been easier.
The G3Xn is pre-loaded with 70 expertly crafted and assembled DSP effects (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal), plus 10 of the most realistic amp/cabinet emulators we’ve ever created. Weve loaded the G3n and G3Xn with essential guitar sounds like overdrive, distortion, compression, EQ, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, vibrato, and chorusing. Unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo are also included.
Use up to seven effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like. It’s like having hundreds of fully loaded pedalboards all in one compact and easy-to-use device.
The G3n/G3Xns switches and knobs give you enhanced control and have the responsive, hands-on feel of a standard stompbox. The G3n/G3Xn combines three LCD displays to show whole effect-chains at a glance, making it easy to add, delete, or change the order of effects quickly. Plus, you can store up to 150 of your custom effects-chains as patches.
There are 68 built-in rhythm patterns included with the G3Xn, making it the perfect practice rig and enabling “one-man band” performances. An onboard Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long through the effects of your choice. A built-in chromatic tuner lets you bypass the currently selected patch while tuning, or mute the signal altogether.
The G3n can be easily integrated into any live performance or studio rig. In addition to a standard guitar input, there’s an auxiliary stereo input for connecting smartphones or music players. It also includes a dedicated headphone jack for practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces. The Mic On/Off feature lets you optimize the G3n for use with a real amp and cabinet (Mic Off) as well as optimize for playing through a PA system or recording direct with amp and cabinet emulators (Mic On).
- 70 (68 effects, 1 looper pedal, and 1 rhythm pedal) onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 75 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 7 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 3 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Intuitive user interface
- 3 independent editing displays
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 – 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Stereo headphone output
- Included AC adapter
- EFFECT TYPES: 80 (70 DSP effects, 5 amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators)
- NUMBER OF SIMULTANEOUS EFFECTS: 7
- NUMBER OF USER BANKS/PATCHES: 150
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY: 44.1 kHz
- A/D CONVERSION: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A CONVERSION: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- SIGNAL PROCESSING: 32-bit
- FREQUENCY CHARACTERISTICS: 20 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kO load)
- DISPLAY: 128 x 32 dot-matrix LCD (x3)
- INPUT: Standard monaural phone jack Rated input level: -20 dBu Input impedance (line): 470 kO
- AUX IN: Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm) Rated input level: -10 dBu Input impedance (line): 10 kO
- OUTPUT R: Standard monaural phone jack
- OUTPUT R, MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kO or more)
- L/MONO/PHONE: Standard stereo phone jack (combined line/headphone)
- L/MONO/PHONE, MAXIMUM OUTPUT LEVEL: Line +5 dBm (with output load impedance of 10 kO or more) Headphones 15 mW + 15 mW (into 32 O load)
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.