Amplify your acoustic sound with the Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator. The AC-2 is a DI (direct box) that encompasses all you need to deliver natural guitar tone on stage or in the studio. The AC-2 automatically restores tone lost through acoustic pickups, so your sound is always lush, resonant, and faithful to the instrument you have in hand.
With 16 source guitar presets, the AC-2 recovers the sonic characteristics of a variety of guitar types and body shapes. You can choose from dreadnought, upright bass, nylon strings, 12 string, and more. Simply select your guitar of choice, then choose piezo or magnetic pickup. From there, the AC-2 is ready to reproduce and amplify your guitars tone with complete accuracy.
The AC-2 features a high-quality preamp which boosts your signal and helps restore your true acoustic sound. Add its natural-sounding reverb to increase your acoustics depth and width, and round out your desired tone with easy 3-band EQ adjustments.
The AC-2’s Volume knob automatically controls the preamps input gain and output level, taking the guesswork out of adjusting sound levels to match. Its all you need to make volume control and setup simple when youre playing live on stage.
The AC-2 is also equipped with an anti-feedback button that automatically locates and eliminates problem frequencies an essential for live performances.
The AC-2s balanced XLR output (with ground/lift and pre/post control) allows you to easily connect to any PA mixing board or studio console. It also includes two ¼ outputs for mono or stereo connection to amps, headphones, or audio interfaces.
The AC-2s built-in tuner with its large LED meter lets you easily see when youre in tune.
Theres no mistaking the beautiful, shimmering sound of a 12 string guitar. With the AC-2, your guitar will retain its natural, chorus-filled tone whenever you’re on stage.
You can also add 9 dB of gain with the tap of your foot using the AC-2’s boost function, allowing you to switch from strumming to finger-picking without ever losing a note.
Since the AC-2 is designed to enhance your acoustic performances in all environments, it offers a variety of power options. Two AA batteries provide up to three hours of continuous power. Alternatively, you can use the Zoom AD-16 AC adapter for power, or the micro USB port to bus power the AC-2 via your computer.
- 16 source guitar type/body presets for accurate tone reproduction
- ¼ input
- XLR balanced out
- Two ¼ outputs for mono or stereo connection to guitar amps, headphones,and audio interfaces
- Reverb effect
- High-quality, low noise preamp
- Piezo/magnetic input pickup select
- 3-band equalizer
- Input and output gain/sensitivity adjustablevia single volume knob (patent pending)
- Anti-feedback control
- Boost switch for up to 9 dB of additional gain
- Built-in chromatic visual-LED tuner
- USB connection for firmware updates
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Three power options: 2 x AA batteries, the included Zoom AD-16 power adapter (9V DC in), or bus power via micro-USB port
- SOURCE GUITARS: 16 Types
- SAMPLING FREQUENCY: 44.1 kHz
- A/D CONVERSION: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- D/A CONVERSION: 24-bit with 128x oversampling
- SIGNAL PROCESSING: 32-bit
- FREQUENCY CHARACTERISTICS: 20 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (10 kO load)
- INPUT: Standard monaural phone jack Rated input level: -20 dBu* Input impedance: 10 MO
- 1/MONO/PHONES: Standard stereo phone jack(combined line/headphones)Maximum output level: Line +7 dBu* (10 kO or more) Stereo mini jack (3.5 mm) Headphones 8 mW + 8 mW (into 32 O load)
- 2: Standard mono phone jack Maximum output level: Line +7 dBu (10 kO or more output impedance)
- BALANCED OUTPUT: XLR jack Output impedance: 100 O (HOT-GND, COLD-GND), 200 O (HOT-COLD) PRE/POST (switchable) GND LIFT (switchable)
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.