NYXL0946 is a hybrid set, combining the high strings from a super light set (.009) with the low strings from an regular light set (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings.
DAddario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string youve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by DAddario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXLs provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary fusion twist process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
- NYXL electric guitar strings feature D’Addario ‘s exclusive high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional guitar strings – get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 – 3.5 kHz range – more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL0946 offers strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh