Our MS7255PG ProGrip Dome-Base Mic Stand enables quick one-handed adjustments. The ProGrip clutch releases the upper shaft while an anti-rotation device prevents the lower shaft from loosening from the base, eliminating the need to hold the lower shaft during clip changes or height adjustments. Efficient assembly or disassembly is achieved by simply turning the lower shaft clockwise to lock, or stepping on the foot pedal and turning the lower shaft counterclockwise to release. The heavy base with rubber feet provides exceptional stability and reduced vibrations.
- ProGrip clutch enables one-handed height adjustments 38″61″
- Coarse threading increases the efficiency of connecting the shaft to the base
- 9 lb 10″ metal base delivers stability while maintaining portability
- Rubber feet increase grip to prevent skids and keep gear safely in places
- Height: 38″-61″
- Base Diameter: 10″
- Base Weight: 9 lbs.
- Upper Threading: 5/8″-27″
- Color: Black