Overdrive Inspired By Legendary Tube Amps
Inspired by the overdriven tones of some of the worlds most cherished vintage tube amps, the Ranger is a modern, all-analog overdrive pedal featuring a Mode toggle switch that provides two different tonalities; a warm, expressive, amp-like overdrive and a second tonality thats slightly cleaner and exceptionally touch-sensitive; it blends in some of the clean signal and is a great choice for use as an always on effect that can be controlled with your pick attack and your guitars volume control. The Rangers classic 3-knob layout provides intuitive adjustment of Gain (amount of overdrive), Tone, and output Level, with plenty of volume on tap to go well beyond unity gain. You can easily use the Ranger Overdrive as a boost to hit the input of your tube amp harder for even more grit and dirt. The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights in the bugles in the Maestro logo when its on, so youll always know when the effect is active.
- Name Maestro Ranger Overdrive
- Controls Gain, Tone, Level
- Switches True Bypass footswitch, Hi/Lo Mode toggle switch
- Led Indicators Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active
- Signal Processing All-Analog
- Power Requirements 9V battery or regulated 9-12*VDC power supply (5.5 x 2.1 mm plug, wired center-negative) *Running the pedal at 12V provides increased headroom
- Current Draw 30.4 mA
- Power On Switch Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
- Input Impedance 1 Megohm
- Output Impedance 1 kOhms
- Switching Type True Bypass
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.