This pedal is sitting in a display case in one of our stores. It may come with the original packaging but there is a chance it doesn’t. None are pre-owned.
A DISTORTED BLAST FROM THE PAST The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the 60s and 70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals, such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face and Octavia pedals, and kick em into overdrive with the FZ-5s Boost knob. BOSS proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: FUZZ knob, MODE knob, LEVEL knob, Pedal switch
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, OUTPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22), AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw: 36 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use: Alkaline: Approx. 10 hours, Carbon: Approx. 3 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Accessories: Owner’s manual, Mode sticker, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- SIZE AND WEIGHT: Width 73 mm 2-7/8 inches, Depth 129 mm 5-1/8 inches, Height 59 mm 2-3/8 inches, Weight (including battery) 440 g 1 lb