You have worked hard to get your guitar tone, now retain that great tone but go wireless. The system has a new cable emulator feature that allows you adjust virtual cable lengths to get sound response just like a cable. Another great new feature for guitarists is the built-in guitar tuner, right on the display. Bass players in particular will be pleased with the enhanced AF frequency response: it starts at a thundering 25 Hz, which will especially please players with 5 string bass guitars. – Plug in and play!
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and reciever)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1,680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality/liHigh-quality true diversity reception
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Pilot tone squelck for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency rabge
- Increased rnage for audio sensitivy
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- Illuminating graphic display (transmitter and reciever
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.