Headworn microphone featuring very lightweight design and superlative audio quality. Permanently polarized variant of the MKE platinum condenser capsule with cardioid polar pattern designed for professional “hands free” applications. The adjustable neckband is visually unobtrusive and very comfortable to wear. HSP4 is available in black or beige, and can be ordered with connector for 3000 & 5000 series wireless, evolution wireless, or without connector (stripped and tinned leads). Includes modular snap-on cable and hard carrying case.
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Microphone includes a detachable cap as integral wind/popshield
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Neckband design keeps the microphone clear from shirt-collar or clothing
- Twist-proof microphone boom (Ø 2.0 mm), can be attached to the left or right side
- Microphone boom is adjustable in length and angle
- Flexible gooseneck section
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.