Our DB500 Passive DI Box converts any high-impedance 1/4″ source to a low-impedance XLR signal ready to send via a long cable run to a mixer or PA system. Features include low-distortion passive circuitry that doesn’t require power, a -20 dB or -40 dB pad switch to prevent clipping, a ground-lift switch to defeat ground-loop hum, and a throughput connector to pass unaltered signal to a stage amp. Its heavy-duty metal enclosure protects the internal components and ensures reliable performance.
- Converts a high-impedance (1/4″) input to a balanced, low-impedance (XLR) output
- Output signal can be sent via a long cable to a mixer or PA system without frequency loss
- Passive circuit does not require a power supply or batteries
- High-quality transformer for low distortion and an isolated signal path
- Application: Acoustic guitars, bass guitars, keyboards, and more
- Inputs: 1/4″
- Output: XLR
- Power: Passive/not required
- Pad: 20dB, 40dB, Ground Lift: Yes
- Input Impedence: 350K Ohms
- Output Impedence: 80 Ohms
- Construction: Metal
- Dimensions: (W)4.75″ x (H)1.375″ x (D)2.875″
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.