The Avalanche Run is a dreamy stereosonic exploratory multi-tool that includes up to 2 seconds of delay time, reverse delay, tap tempo with subdivision control, switchable true bypass or buffered bypass with 5 different tail lengths (including a sound-on-sound style lo-fi looping mode) and an assignable expression control that maps the expression jack to a control of your choice, including the toggle! The delay section allows tweaking from tape emulation to bucket brigade styles with a twist of the wide-range Tone control. The cavernous, plate-style reverb has just a touch of modulation similar to the one found in our precious Dispatch Master only more lush with an adjustable Decay. Otherworldly reverse delay and dynamic swelling reverb settings are accessible through a 3-way toggle switch. And thats just the beginning…/p>
- Measures: 4.65? x 4.15? x 2.25? with knobs
- Current Draw: 410 mA
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- S/N Ratio: 115dB typical
- 24-bit 96kHz A/D & D/A converters
- All analog dry signal path
- All digital wet signal path with 20Hz 20kHz frequency response
- Flexi-Switch® Technology: This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching. For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass. For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as youd like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed. Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
- Power : For best results, please use the included 9v center-negative 1-amp DC power supply.