Inspiration is everywhere for singer/songwriters, so bring your studio with you and record wherever you go. The two-input PreSonus AudioBox? iOne lets you capture your voice and instrument on your Mac, Windows PC, and iPad. Simply plug in your guitar and microphone, and you?re ready to create! USB bus-powered and bundled with powerful, easy-to-use recording software, the AudioBox iOne makes it easy to capture ideas and create professional-quality recordings.
The AudioBox iOne audio interface and its software library make recording your compositions and tracks easy! Record in stereo on your iPad with free Capture? Duo or record up to 32 tracks with affordable Capture for iPad. Then wirelessly beam your iPad tracks to our award-winning Studio One? recording and production software for Mac or Windows for editing and mixing. Or do the whole project on your laptop with Studio One. Either way, the AudioBox iOne and its software library provide all the tools needed to record on the road and in the studio.
AudioBox iOne is a mobile audio interface in the best sense of the term. It can sit on a tabletop or fit in the pocket of a backpack or laptop bag and works with standard iOS power accessories. Its metal chassis is built like a small tank?yet it weighs just 1.35 pounds (0.63 kg). Wherever your travels take you, whenever your creative muse calls, your AudioBox iOne audio interface will be ready to help you compose and record your masterpiece. Check it out at your favorite PreSonus? dealer.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
Inputs and Outputs
- 1 microphone input with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifier and +48V phantom power
- 1 instrument input
- 2 balanced ?? TRS main line-level outputs
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (fixed 50/50 mix via Direct button)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Studio One? Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows) and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Transfer files wirelessly from Capture for iPad to Studio One
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac?, Windows?, and iPad?
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
- Type: XLR female, balanced
- Type: ? Input Impedance: ?
- Type: ?” TS female, unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 1 MO
- Type: ?” TRS female, balanced
- Type: ?” TRS active stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 mW/ch. @ 60O Load
- Frequency Response (?1.0 dB): 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- Output Impedance: 10O
- Type: ?
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0 dBFS: +10 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: USB bus-powered
- Height: 1.71? (43.5 mm)
- Depth: 5.31″ (135 mm)
- Width: 5.91? (150 mm)
- Weight: 1.35 lbs (0.62 kg)
Construction and Security
Frequency Response (?3.0 dB): 10 Hz to 40 kHz
Input Impedance (Balanced): 1,200O
THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz):> 95 dB
Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 52 dB Gain): > 65 dB
Gain Control Range (? 1 dB): 0 dB to 52 dB
Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): +10 dBu
Phantom Power (?2 VDC): +48 VDC
Output Impedance: 51O