Ultra-affordable, surprisingly powerful, and small enough to fit in your pocket, AudioBox GO gives you all the connections you need to record on the move or in your home studio. Whether youre recording a guitar riff at rehearsal or a full-length solo album in your bedroom, youll have all the tools you need to create like a pro, right from the start. Compatible with both computers and mobile devices, the AudioBox GO is perfect for anyone who wants to get started recording fast.
Studio One® Prime and the Studio Magic software bundle for Mac® and Windows® are also included, so your new recording studio will be up and running right out of the box. With AudioBox GO , you can record wherever sound takes you and make recording the adventure that it should be.
The AudioBox GO features a PreSonus® XMAX-L preamp, designed with over 25 years of recording-studio knowhow. Not only does it ensure that your recordings will sound clean and articulate with low noise, it also provides 50 dB of gain and +48v phantom power for professional XLR condenser microphones. The combo jack doubles as a line-level input that you can use to record keyboards, drum machines, and more! A dedicated Instrument input lets you connect an electric guitar or bass, so you can record guitar and vocals at the same time.
True to its name, the AudioBox GO is so powerful and loaded with features, youll want to take it with you everywhere so we made it small enough to toss into your guitar case or your laptop bag. AudioBox GO works great with Android and Apple mobile devices but also with both laptop and desktop computers, making it an ideal interface for small home studios. It’s USB class-compliant, so there are no special drivers or applications for you to download and install. And because its bus-powered, theres no power supply to fuss around with.
The AudioBox GO lets you connect professional studio monitors like the PreSonus Eris-series to its balanced Main outputs, while also providing a surprisingly powerful Headphone output that lets you listen in loud and clear. You also get an easy-to-use Mix control to create a monitor mix by blending the audio from your hardware inputs and your software so you can record vocals while listening to the tracks youve already recorded and stay inspired.
While the AudioBox GO audio interface works with virtually all macOS® and Windows® audio-recording software, it comes with a free license for Studio One® Prime, giving you a complete recording solution. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. And when youre ready to hit the road, download Capture Duo for free and enjoy two-track recording on the go.
- Ultra-affordable, ultra-compact, versatile USB-C® compatible audio interface for home and mobile recording with professional sound quality
- Recording Software included: Get started right away with Studio One® Prime DAW recording software and Studio Magic software bundle including music tutorials, tons of sound samples and virtual instruments.
- Bus-Powered: AudioBox GO is powered by your connected USB-C® device so no need for an additional power supply works great with both Apple® and Android devices.
- Connect an instrument and a microphone at the same time: 1 TS instrument input to record guitar or bass and 1 XLR mic/line combo input to record vocals or a keyboard, drum machine, or other line-level instrument.
- Headphone Connection: 1 TRS 1/4 stereo headphone output with mix control lets you create a custom blend between your inputs and playback so you can monitor your recording with zero latency.
- Speaker Connections: 2 balanced TRS 1/4 main outputs for studio monitors or speakers.
- Professional Audio Quality: Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback assuring the highest quality possible.
- Professional XMAX-L Mic Preamp: Your microphone will sound its best thanks to this custom low-noise, high-headroom design with 50 dB of adjustable gain and switchable +48V phantom power for professional XLR condenser mics
- Type: XLR female, balanced (via Combo connector Input 1)
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1.4kO
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.004%
- Gain Control Range (± 1 dB): 50 dB (0 dB to +50 dB)
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): +10 dBu (± 0.5 dBu, min gain)
- Phantom Power (±2 VDC): +48 VDC (±2 VDC)
- Type: ¼” TRS female, balanced (via Combo connector Input 1)
- Input Impedance: 750 kO
- Max Input Level: +19 dB
- Gain Control Range: 50 dB (-20 dB to +30 dB)
- Type: ¼” TS female, unbalanced (Input 2)
- Input Impedance: 750 kO
- Max Input Level: +13 dB
- Gain Control Range: 50 dB (0 dB to +50 dB)
- Type: ¼” TRS female, impedance balanced
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-0.2 dB
- Output Impedance: 51O
- THD+N (1 kHz, 20 kHz BW, A-wtd): <0.007%
- Type: ¼” TRS active stereo
- Maximum Output: 30 mW/ch. @ 60O Load
- Frequency Response (±1.0 dB): 20 Hz – 20 kHz, +- 0.5 dB
- THD+N (1 kHz, max gain, 20 kHz BW, A-wtd): <0.08%
- S/N Ratio (1 kHz, max gain, 20 kHz BW, A-wtd): 90 dB
- Type: Bus Powered
- Connection Type: USB 2.0 over USB-C® compatible connection
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 90 dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 102 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0 dBFS: +10 dBu
- Supported Sample Rates (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Height: 1.73 (44 mm)
- Depth: 3.3″ (84 mm)
- Width: 4.25″ (108 mm)
- Weight: 0.51 lb (0.24 kg)
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.