Following the popularity of Jason Richardsons striking signature model, meet the new 6-string Richardson Cutlass for the more traditional player. Featuring a custom contoured lower horn for fret access, roasted maple neck with rosewood fretboard, and highly figured Poplar Burl top, it features all the appointments of the original, but in a sleek 6-string configuration. The Cutlass also offers high output humbuckers, a 12dB push-push volume boost, coil-tap push-push tone control, and modern tremolo. Available in Natural Poplar Burst.
- POPLAR BURL TOP: To match Jason Richardsons signature look, every instrument features a unique, highly figured poplar burl veneer top. No two models look the same creating a guitar that is truly like no other.
- CUSTOM DESIGN: The Richardson6 features a roasted maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, and a custom contoured lower horn for more access to all 24 frets.
- DYNAMIC CONTROLS: The Richardson6 is equipped with two Sterling by Music Man artist pickups, a 12dB push-push boost, and coil-tap tone control.
- Model: RICHARDSON
- Body Wood: Alder w/ Poplar Burl Veneer Top
- Body Color: Natural Poplar Burl Burst (NPB)
- Bridge: Modern Tremolo
- Pickguard: N/A
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″
- Neck Radius: 16″ (40cm)
- Frets: 24 Frets, Jumbo
- Neck Width: 1.65″ (42 mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Push/Push Volume Boost, 1 Push/Push Coil-tap Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Pickups: Sterling by Music Man Designed JR Pickups (HH)
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.