Minilogues newly developed analog synthesizer circuit delivers polyphony and full programmability at a great price — exactly what today’s musician needs. With the minilogue, you can get your hands on the powerful sound that’s only possible with real analog, and find inspiration with features including a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display. All of these seamlessly integrated features make minilogue as fun and easy to use as it is powerful. It’s the next-generation analog synthesizer for musicians of all types.
- Keyboard: 37-keys (Slim-key, velocity sensitive)
- Sound Generation: Analog synthesis
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- Program: 200 programs (100 Presets / 100 Users)
- Voice Modes: 8 modes (Poly, Duo, Unison, Mono, Chord, Delay, Arp, Side Chain)
- Sequencer: 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Controls: 41 dedicated panel controls deliver immediate parameter access
- Display: Real-time OLED oscilloscope provides visual feedback of parameter changes
- Power Supply:AC adapter (DC9V)
- Power Consumption: 8 WDimensions (W x D x H)500 x 300 x 85 mm / 19.69″ x 11.81″ x 3.35″
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6.17 lbs.
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.