Ibanez SEW761FMNTF Natural Flat
- Wizard III Roasted Maple neck: Ibanez’s thin, flat and fast Wizard neck is strong and sturdy and offers unlimited playability and features a two-octave 24-fret fretboard for a wide tonal range.
- DiMarzio® True Velvet / The Tone Zone® pickups: DiMarzio® True Velvet and the Tone Zone® pickups provide great dynamic range with warm response.
- F106 bridge: The F106 bridge enriches sustain. String height adjustment can be done easily and independently.
- Rosewood fretboard: Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
- neck type: Wizard III/Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body: Flamed Maple top/Meranti body
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboard/Off-set white acrylic pearl dot inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: F106 bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- neck pickup: DiMarzio® True Velvet (S) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- middle pickup: DiMarzio® True Velvet (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup: DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings: D’Addario® EXL110
- string gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color: Gold
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.