A guitar doesn’t have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez’s more expensive models.
- The Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- neck type: GRXMaple neck
- top/back/body: Quilted Maple Art Grain topPoplar body
- fretboard: Jatoba fretboardWhite dot inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 22
- bridge: T106 bridge
- string space: 10.5mm
- neck pickup: Infinity R (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup: Infinity RS (S) middle pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup: Infinity R (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color: Chrome
- Scale: 648mm/25.5″
- Width: 43mm at NUT
- Width: 57mm at 22F
- Thickness: 19.5mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 305mmR
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.