An exciting new addition to the Streamliner Collection, the G2210 Streamliner Junior Jet Club is a stripped-down workhouse thats built to take a beating.
With aggressive attack and quick response, the sleek Junior Jet Club is designed for the down and dirty guitarist who demands no-nonsense tone at an affordable price.
Powered by BroadTron humbucking pickups, this Streamliner guitar delivers robust lows, and a throaty midrange that is harnessed and shaped by a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Neo-Classic inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the bolt-on nato neck with a thin U-shaped profileideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Dressed in stylish finishes including Golddust, Gunmetal, Imperial Stain and Vintage White, the G2210 also features an anchored compensated wrap-around bridge, synthetic bone nut, bound neck, vintage-style control knobs, tortoise pickguard and nickel hardware.
Mustang GTX50 offers incredible bang for the buck. The all-new cabinet design is more gig-ready and durable; a new 12-inch Celestion speaker produces strong, powerful response; and the improved amp, speaker and cabinet models ensure that Mustang GTX sounds better than anything else in its class. Stereo XLR line outputs and stereo effects loop let you interface with PA, recording and outboard gear. There’s also an optional seven-button footswitch available with individual bank up and down functions and easy effects selection, making GTX a true live performance amp. It also unlocks the amps included 60-second looper.
- Build: Solid Body
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner Solid Body
- Body Material: Nato
- Body Binding: None
- Body Back: Nato
- Body Top: Nato
- Body Depth: 1.75″ (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin “U”
- Neck Binding: Black
- Scale Length: 24.75″ (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Bridge Pickup: Broad’Tron
- Neck Pickup: Broad’Tron
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: Broad’Tron / Broad’Tron
- Bridge: Compensated Wrap-Around
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Wrap-Around
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Standard