Price conscious musicians that are still interested in taking advantage of some of the key aspects that Stonefield® has become known for will be pleased to discover our G Series electric bass guitars.
The G Series instrument is designed for superb looks, neutral balance and high performance. Incorporating the remarkable Tomm Stanley Tuning System as a standard feature, industry standard twin-pickup passive electronics and a floating, thumbwheel-adjustable wooden bridge & nut system give you superior, battery-free tone for any style or genre of music that you play.
The G Series is an upgraded version of the F series, which includes the Tomm Stanley Tuning System and a higher specification on the passive electronics.
As with our premium M and C Series basses, the G series sports our light weight control knobs and stainless steel hardware throughout for corrosion-free good looks for the life of the instrument.
- Tomm Stanley Tuning System gives superb balance and quick, easy tuning.
- Tailpiece Components Roller bearing underneath the string aids in creating a smooth to operate tuning system
- Each string has its own carriage that encases the bearings, bushings, supports and other items core to the systems operating ability.
- The top of the string ferrule acts as a stop to limit forward travel of the carriage.
- Brass support also functions as part of the carriage stop system.
- Tuning knob rotates through a twin bearing set for silky smoooth operation
- Floating wooden bridge for superior tone and note separation.
- High pickup positioning, resulting from the 3° back angle on the neck, gives a perfect thumb rest.
- Neck is angled back by 3° to improve ergonomics and give your fretting hand a compforable playing position and more stpace at the pickup between the body and strings. For finger-style players, it means a more relaxed position when plucking. If you prefer to slap, it mean theres more room to reach under the high strings and if you play with a pick you have more choice of angles and less chance of contacting the body.
- Lightweight headstock without geared tuners gives clean, good looks and superb balance to avoid neck dive. The headstock is also angled back by 14° to give consistent string tension at the nut, ensuring better tuning stability and improved tonality.
G Series Specific Features
- Alder Body with Maple and Walnut Top Options
- Sprayed Lacquer in a Natural Finish
- Geared Tuners
- Ebony Tuning Buttons
- Ebony Nut
- Ebony Fingerboard
- 24 Jumbo Nickel-Silver Frets
- Three-Piece Laminated Maple Bolt-On Neck
- Two Humbucking Pickups
- Industry Standard Electronics
- Floating Ebony Bridge
- Slimline model with 16mm String Spacing