Fusing classic Fender? design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Telecaster? delivers superb playability and unmistakable style. Powered by a set of Player Plus Noiseless pickups, the Player Plus Tele? delivers warm, sweet Tele? twang ? without hum. A push-pull switch on the tone control engages both pickups in series operation, delivering increased output and body. The silky satin Modern ?C? Player Plus Tele? neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12? radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. A modern 6-saddle Tele bridge with block steel saddles adds a touch of brightness while providing precise intonation and the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Telecaster is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Telecaster?
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Headstock: Telecaster?
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dots
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Tone Control Activates Series Mode
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Tele?
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Tele?
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge, Position 2. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele?
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Neck: Chrome; Bridge: Black
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender? USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip: Black
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Color: Silver Smoke
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Player Plus
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.