Fusing classic Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster HSS delivers superb playability and unmistakable style. The powerful Player Plus humbucking pickup delivers the perfect balance of gain and definition, while the Player Plus Noiseless Strat? pickups are bright and touch sensitive, offering classic Strat tone without hum. A push-pull tone controls activate coil-split mode for the humbucking pickup, delivering crystal-clear single-coil tones. The silky satin Modern ?C? Player Plus Strat? neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12? radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster HSS is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster?
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12″ (305 mm)
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685″ (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dots
- Side Dots: White
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Posiflex; Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Auxiliary Switching: Push/Pull Pot On Tone 2 For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- Bridge Pickup: Player Plus Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Middle Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Strat?
- Neck Pickup: Player Plus Noiseless Strat?
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Pickup Covers: Aged White
- Strings: Fender? USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Color: Belair Blue
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Series: Player Plus
- Case/Gig Bag: Included: Deluxe Gig Bag
Willis Music Company has been serving the local community since 1899 and the online community since 2010. With our rich history, we have always had a focus on music education. From our internationally known educational piano catalog to one of the top retail music chains in America the focus on education has always remained. In 2005, Willis partnered with the Hal Leonard Corporation who now handles product development, production, and distribution for the Willis catalog in the America’s and beyond. With the 2013 acquisition of Moeller Music, Willis strengthened its commitment and dedication to school music programs in all markets. At the same time, Willis began representing the renowned Yamaha Band and Orchestra line of instruments. As a family-run company, all of us at Willis are tremendously proud of the legacy that began with Charles H. Willis so many years ago and continues through the Cranley Family today and we are committed to continuing with the same dedication for years to come. Our mission is to be the epitome of forte in your musical life. We strive to focus on people, offer the highest value in quality products and services, reach potential through empowerment, tradition of integrity, and enrich lives by encouraging music participation. Thank you for your trust in Willis Music Company and we will always strive to be your trusted music company.